REGULAR CLASSROOM PROGRAMME FOR CSIR-NET/JRF AND GATE
AVAILABLE SUBJECTS: PHYSICAL SCIENCES, CHEMICAL SCIENCES.
UGC POINT has made a comprehensive full-time classroom teaching programme for the CSIR NET/JRF and GATE examination, supported with reference study material, test and practice papers. This is designed under the time management method to provide maximum information in shortest possible time.
SALIENT FEATURES OF REGULAR CLASSROOM PROGRAMME:
- Regular classes of CSIR-NET, GATE and other entrance exams of Physical Sciences and Chemical sciences exactly on the new syllabus and pattern.
- Doubt solving sessions are conducted individually for every CSIR-NET student.
- Regular Unit, Topic and Mock tests are conducted for high speed practice.
- Highly experienced faculty members for proper step by step guidance.
- Updated printed study materials based on CSIR-NET syllabus.
- Test series are available for the self-assessment.
- Innovative techniques to solve multiple choice questions (MCQ).
- In depth analysis of whole CSIR-NET syllabus and its proper coverage.
- Career counselling by experts for best outcome.
Regular Batch of CSIR-NET/JRF + GATE:
1st batch: 1st July 2018.
2nd batch: 15th July 2018.
3rd batch: 24th July 2018.
Duration: 5 Months.
Fee Structure: 40,000 Rs. Only.
28/B7, First Floor, Jia Sarai, Near IIT-D, New Delhi-110016
Mobile: 8299551716, 9795355555 II Email ID: email@example.com